UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released a notification for the Teacher Assistant/ Shiksha Mitra 68,500 Vacancy for the D.El.Ed or D.Dl.Ed Special education jobs. Eligible candidates may check the UP Teacher Recruitment details and apply online before from 25-01-2018 to 05-02-2018.
For further details about UP Teacher Recruitment 2018, including number of Recruitment, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, Fees process, how to apply and important dates, full details are given below:
UP Teacher Recruitment Details
Recruitment Post Name: Assistant Teacher
Total no. of Recruitments: 68,500
Salary Bar: Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34,800
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 05-02-2018
Recruitment Location: Uttar Pradesh
Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for UP Teacher
Educational Qualification for UP Teacher Recruitment
- Two-year D.El.Ed or D.Dl.Ed Special education, BTC Two Years or BTC from Distance Education, Specific BTC, BTC Urdu, a Degree of Four Year B.El.Ed + must pass UPTET 2018 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 15-02-2018) Recruitment for UP Teacher
- The maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-08-2018.
UP Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted/ selected through written exam & Personal Interview.
UP Teacher Application Fee
- Refer official notification to know the fee details.
How to Apply for UP Teacher Recruitment
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UP Teacher Recruitment through website - http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/- from 25-01-2018 to 05-02-2018.
Starting Date of Online Application: 25-01-2018
Last Date of Online Application: 05-02-2018
This job is expired..